Monday, February 9, 2009

Mojo Monday Challange Week 72

It's Mojo Monday time again..well actually it's been Mojo Monday time for about a week now. I'm not the kind of person who works well under pressure so I must get myself more organised and do these challanges on time. For this card I chose colours I love but rarely use - Sage Shaddow and Almost Amethyst. I also couldn't resist going all out on the glitter - I embossed all over the Whisper White section with glitter, then added some to the flower embelishment and the background. I'm sure people at work tomorrow will be asking what on earth I got up to last night!
Recipe:
Cardstock: Kraft, Sage Shaddow, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Whipser White
Stamp Set: In The Spotlight, Circle of Friends
Ink: Sage Shaddow, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Versamark
Punches: Scallop Edge, Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Other: White 1/4" ribbon, linen thread, crimper, Dazzling Diamonds, clear embossing powder, white gel pen, Almost Ametyst Prints DSP (limited edition)
Button (non-SU!)

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH!!!! I love this Denise well done it looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome card Denise!!! Love it so much.

    ReplyDelete