Tuesday, February 10, 2009

'B' is for...

Here's the second of my A-Z album pages. I've never used this technique on DS papers before but this design from ' Afternoon Tea' (available until march in the SU! Summer Mini catalogue) seemed to suit it well. I also wanted to use some of my carosel notes from the Summer Mini too, but had to cut the photos by hand as I don't have a circle cutter...yet!
Here is a snapshot of the Afternoon Tea DSP from the Summer Mini Catalogue. Products in the catalogue are available until the end of March. Please do let me know if you would like the catalogue of would like to place an order.

4 comments:

  1. This is an amazing layout. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great LO the DSP actually does looks "Asian"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome layout and I love the DSP you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an artistic (skillful) layout, depicting skill and art at a time.

    Naval Langa
    PAINTINGS GALLERIES

    An Interesting Blog
    MEDICAL TOURISM IN INDIA

    ReplyDelete