Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog Awards

This was sent to me by Amy Flemming who has a fabulous blog that you really must check out. I feel kind of cheeky posting it though, as she gave it to me so long ago and I haven't posted in several weeks - Augh! However, I wanted Amy to know that I really appreciate the sentiment so have finally posted it. I believe the deal is that I have to list 5 addictions then pass it on to other bloggers I love.... Addictions: 1) Stamping (of course!) 2) chocolate (also not a shock) 3) Matt (him indoors) 4) movies 5) ?? I'd also like to pass this on to the following bloggers (if you have it already, never mind - I think you deserve it again!) 1) kareNstampZ 2) Kirsty 3) Kelly 4) Nat Williams 5) Heather

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Denise for the honour - if going to class on Wednesday I can try & change the settings for you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete