Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vintage Swing

Here's the Swing Card (also known as a flip flop card) that we made in the January Fancy Folds Class.
As you open the card the middle section swings around as you can see in the second photo.
For this card I decided to play around with a more vintage style than usual so I chose 'Sense of Time', which is a perfect set for this style. We also used the spritzer tool (main catalogue) and some smooch spritz (Summer Mini catalogue). To finish it off there's lots of sponging and a crumpled, layered 5-Petal Flower using cardstock and velum.

Humm, I quite liked the finished result - I might go vintage more often!

If you have never been to one of my classes, reguster for any class in February or March and receive a $10 voucher.
If you've been before but bring a friend who hasn't been, you'll both receive a $10 voucher!!
Wow! E-mail me today - denise@letsgetstamping.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment