Monday, February 21, 2011

Rough Type Goes Bright

I loved the Rough Type Alphabet as soon as I saw it in the Summer Mini Catalogue. At first glance I though it would be really great for scrapbooking and vintage projects, but it's so versatile that it works really well with bright and contemporary projects too!

It's also really easy to use this set as you don't need to worry about getting all the letters perfectly straight. It comes with the circle stamp that I used for 'happy', but if you have the clear mount set you can also line all the letters up on one block and stamp a whole word in one go as I did with 'birthday'.

Products in the Summer Mini Catalogue are only available until the end of March, so get your orders in soon...

1 comment:

  1. An excellent wee card Denise - love the use of Rough Type here :-)

    ReplyDelete