Monday, May 3, 2010

Mothers Day

This is a great project for Mothers Day. I have used this Flower Pot on scrapbook pages in the past (see previous posts), but this mini version of the Flower Pot is also great for cards.
It has a pull-up section so you can add a message / greeting (see below).
I used my "One of a Kind' Stamp set and Boho Blossome Punch to punch out the flowers. I also used the 5 Petal Flower punch to make some leaves.
Cardstock is Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery. The DSP is Candy Lane.

If you would like to see a tutorial for a full size flower pot click here for Andrea Watford's Blog - she has a downloadable template for the flower pot, which I used but reduced in size to suit my project.

Give it a try this Mothers Day - have fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have used the mini flower pot on the front of the card.

    I've awarded you the Sunshine Award - see the details at: http://sallystampingdelights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete