Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Vintage Vogue...

Ok, it's been quite a while since I blogged, and this card has been waiting to be posted here for quite some time! Here it is - Vintage Vogue again but still my favourite set. I used Always Artichoke and Rich Razzleberry, which matched beautifully with the Cottage Garden DSP I used.

This is a great way to embellish your cards and use up those scraps of DPS - the 2-Way glue pen is an ideal adhesive for these small pieces - no mess!

I have this set in the new 'clear mount' style, wich is great for me as it makes storage so much easier. Click here to read more about clear mount stamps or e-mail me to place your order - denise@letsgetstamping.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is stunning! I feel that I am going to have to get this set. :-)

    ReplyDelete