Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome to the new Classroom

I've finally got the classroom set up! It's something I've been planning for several months but the space has been used for other things.... When we moved into the house this garage had been converted into a hair dressing salon (which explains all the mirrors!), but since then it's been used as a sleep-out, to store firewood and to store a friend's furniture while they moved house.
It's had a bit of a 'do-up' over that last few weeks and the space is working really well as a classroom for all my Stampin' Up! Classes. I'm also planning to use for Workshops as it can be easier for Hostesses to have their guests come here. As always, there are a few more things I'd like to do in here, but I'll get there bit by bit....

5 comments:

  1. Wow Denise that is awesome!! Totally envious of that space. I think I might have to try that out myself he he. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a very kewl space , wish i had that much room :)

    Michelle Cave

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky - love all those side benches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Lucky girl!! what a awesome place to stamp in :)
    Take care
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous denise :) you are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete