Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Spring Mini Catalogue is Available NOW

Yippeee!
The Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue was launched today. Click Here to view the catalogue online.
It's full of irresistible things that are available now through until the end of November. I have to admit that I've already indulged in lots of lovely things (one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - e-mail me of you'd like more information about joining my team).
Below is a card made with the gorgeous new Oval All set ($35.95) and the brand new Scallop Oval Punch (35.95). Apologies for the quality of the photo - if you want to see it in real life and even make one of your own just sign up for my Quick Cards Class on Sunday 13th September. Your very own copy fo the Spring Mini is included in your $10 class fee, so book in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment