Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cute Upsy Daisy

I just LOVE this Stamp Set - as soon as I saw 'Upsy Daisy' I knew that I had to have it, and at just $39.95 for the set it didn't take too long to save up. We made this card in a recently Quick Cards Class with just ink, cardstock and a little Whisper White Grossgrain Ribbon, so it's super easy to make. I used Whisper White, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum ink & cardstock as well as the ribbon. I inked the whole stamp with Pale Plum then used a sponge dawber to add a little Perferct Plum to some of the petals. I also used Perfect Plum along the bottom of the card and for the greeting, to achieve a 'watermark' type effect. I hope this inspires you to get this set out of your stash - it's great for so many techniques. If you don't have it yet and would like to order it contact me today!

1 comment: