Thursday, July 30, 2009

Casing the Spring Mini

I couldn't resist re-creating this gorgeous layout that I found in the new Spring Mini Catalogue. Actually, everything you see on this layout except ONE thing is already available in the current Idea Book & Catalogue as I don't have many products from the Spring Mini - Yet...! I've used Baja Breeze and Basic Grey, with Urban Garden DSP, Rub-ons, a designer brad, 1" double stitched ribbon and my Circle Circus stamp set...simple! It's a lovely clean layout so it was super-easy to create. If you would like a Mini Catalogue (to be released on the 1st August) please e-mail me (denise@letsgetstamping.com) or give me a call.... Alternatively, I'll be using stamp sets and other products from the Spring Mini in my August classes, so reserve your place now and come along to try them out for yourself.... I look forward to seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment