Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm BACK

WOW! Life has been busy....
I'm so glad to have found a little time to update my blog - sorry to anyone whe has been checking back waiting for new additions. I'm going to try really hard to add regular posts from now on as I have loads of pictures for you...
This is a layout I started at one of Jacque's classes, but I left off the flowers from the 'Pretties Kit' (too girly) and finally got it finished last week. I've been wanting to use these picures for ages and the 'Something Fishy' wheel was perfect.

I also only just discovered how flexible the clear buttone are - I punched out DSP circles and mounted them behind the buttons - beautiful custom made buttons that co-ordinate with any project. I must add these to the (very long) wish list from the NEW catalogue! Click on the catalogue image on your right to view the lovely new products online, or contact me to purchase one ($10 introductory special this month).

1 comment: