Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Swapping

Here are a couple of photos of the cards I made for our team swaps recently. I used stamps from 'Happy Everything' and 'Greetings Eight'. I used my markers to ink up the leaf image without the words. I'm pretty happy with these as I can use them for any occasion so I'm off to make some more...!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the swaps this month - they are all beautiful adn I look forward to showing all your inspirational work to my customers over the comming months.

4 comments:

  1. they look great IRL too - thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous - love the top corner folded over - just the right finish!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards look fantistic, love the folded bit and the brad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully crafted and gorgeous in real life these are too! And you said you don't work well under pressure - yeah RIGHT!! Ginger cake recipe coming your way shortly, I haven't forgotten!

    ReplyDelete