Friday, January 16, 2009

Wow, An Award On My First Day!

I'm so lucky - within 24 hours my friend and team-mate Karen (AKA The INKredible Journey) spotted my blog and nominated me for the Marie Antoinette blog award - Thanks Karen, I've already gained so much inspiration from your blog - I'll continue to keep followin

Now, I'm new at this but as I understand it the rules are: Link to those who award it; Post the award; list 7 other nominees deserving of the award. So here are my 7 deserving bloggers'''

1) Rachael Knight, AKA Knightstamper, for putting in a big blogging effort over the last few months and creating some beautiful Kristina Werner design challenges.

2) Kelly Slattery - a very talented, creative lady who has just signed up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator but already has a wonderful blog.

3) Sharon, AKA Lemon Delicious , as she's into the new SU scallop edge and scallop square punches in a big way - a girl after my own heart! Check out the lovely creations on her blog using these punches.

4) Trudi, AKA Made By Me, who's blog has some gorgeous projects (and yummy recipes), but not only does she post on her own blog, she also finds time to run the NZSU blog - a great site and valuable resource.

5) Patrice Halliday-Larsen, AKA Create with Stamps, who's work has also often inspired my own in the past.

6) Anna Southerland - AKA Fresh Funky and Fun, has many gorgeous posts on her blog, but in particular some beautiful watercolour cards.

7) Toni, AKA Create With Toni, has some very cute bags and jars that she has decorated. Altered tins are my latest 'thing' so I;m keeping my eyes open for inspiration.

Well, that took me a while - there are so many talented crafters out there it's hard to choose just a few! Thanks again Karen for my award.

No comments:

Post a Comment