Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Scraping Class

This is the scrapbook page we made at my class today. I had a great time so I hope the ladies also enjoyed themselves. It was really neat to see how everyone's page turned out a little differently. I love the colours on this page and the All In The Stars set is great for both boys and girls. The layout & colour choice was inspired by one I saw demonstrated by Patrice at a Hamilton Extravaganza. Now I have a month to plan for my next Saturday Scraping class on the 14th Feb...

4 comments:

  1. looks lovely - the model helps - now I wonder what the theme will be on Valentine's day will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lo Denise. Another great look for my only summer mini stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page - welcome to blogging. I'm looking forward to seeing lots more of your wonderful creations! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Great to see your blog up and running - well done! And thanks for the award - I haven't quite got back into the blogging zone yet after the holidays but when I do I will get it up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete