Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Inspiration

As Valentine's Day is approaching fast I thought I would post some projects to inspire you and spur you into action!!

For this card I used my 'Love Defined' Set which is in the current Mini Catalogue. I usually don't use what I call the 'lovey dovey' sets much but this set is fantastic - perfect for wedding cards, engagements, and anniversaries as well as for valentines day. It's also perfect for occasions when you just need a 'thinking of you' card or even for Mothers Day. Look out for more of my posts using this set!


For this card I used:
Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey & Very Vanilla Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey & Sahara Sand Ink / Markers
Love Defined Stamp Set
1 1/4" Square and Scallop Trim Border Punch
Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment