Sunday, November 11, 2012

Blogging

Ok, so here we are again....

Having received 2 comments on the same day about my lack of blog updates I have been inspried to get back online and post again. I had even stopped taking photos of my recent cards so will have to go back and take a few snap shots! 

Here's a picture of a card I DID photograph.... It's a great way to use the Dinoroar Stamp Set if you don't want to colour the dinosaurs.

  1. I used Old Olive cardstock and removed the centre of the card using the Framelets die and my Big Shot.
  2. I stamped some grass in Old Olive and stamped some dinosaurs on the background using Early Espresso ink. I used acetate to fill in the hole.
  3. I also use Ealry Espresso ink to stamp 2 dino's on DSP (Really Rust and More Mustard) then cut them out and attached one them to the front of the card using dimentionals.
  4. I stamped the insert with a greeting and used my brayer to add some colour for the grass and sky (not sure you can see that in the photos though). Then I attached the second dino to the insert so he can be seen through the acetate 'window'.
  5. Done.

 
 I'm also about to update my class schedule for anyone who would like to come along to classes before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment