Thursday, February 18, 2010

Memory Box

This is a project we made in one of my fancy folds classes a couple of months ago. I started with a 12x12 sheet of cardstock (plus a little extra for the lid and for layering).

I love the way this can be displayed as a 12x12 layout in my album, or as a photo box on my bookshelf. It also has plenty of space for journaling or more photos. 

I also used my 'All In The Family' and 'Circle Circus' stamp set which work perfectly for this project.

Contact me today to join one of my classes

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for February 19. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous mini album Denise! I love these scrap books in a box ideas. Lovely job done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this box idea! That it can double as a box or a scrapbook layout is so neat! Thanks for sharing :)

    - missimagination.com

    ReplyDelete