Firstly, convention was fantastic. I've come home with heaps of ideas and things I despirately want to create and do (I'm thinking I need to give up work...). Nine ladies from my SU! team headed over the ditch and many of them have worked so hard over the last year that they were called up on stage to celebrate their success :-) The above photo is just one of many - Jacque and Patrice both made it into the top 3 NZ demonstrators of the year - woo hoo.
These were my convention swaps. I used an emboss resist technique for the stamped panel; first I used the 'So Swirly' wheel, then stamped with a bold image from Baroque Motifes and clear embossed it. Lastly I sponged over the top with a darker colour. Unfortunately you can't really see the full effect in these photos.I made 90 cards all together - the ones below are just one version! Although it did take quite some time to make them all it was all worth it as I swapped them all and now have 90 very creative samples.